Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Seven

7 Rounds for time:

7 HSPU
7 Thruster @ 60kg
7 Knees to Elbows
7 Deadlifts @ 110kg
7 Burpees
7 Swings @ 32.5
7 Pullups

I must admit I used the remaining dull headache from yesterday's neck spasms as a bit of an excuse at the beginning of this workout, but as we entered the final rounds, the competitive nature of CrossFit kicked which saw Adam and I both raise our intensity. Adam came in first at 42:45 and I followed at 43:19. We are gobsmacked at the times of Mikko Salo and Chris Spealer completing it in less than half our time. It was a wake up call to our strength in the thrusters and general strength endurance. We will look to fix this weakness in the coming weeks. Im hoping my neck pulls up okay tomorrow as there was an unusual throbbing, nauseating tingle coming from the base of my skull post workout, Adam reported that it might have just been the workout as he felt a similar sensation. Another hero completed. We love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment